Marauders Live >>..................................................................................................................................................... Marauder(s) IN THE LOOP


>> Matrix Nautanki - From Revelations to Revolutions


E-mail this post



Swear Allegiance (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It becomes my duty to first clear and burst certain myths. What follows has already been posted as a comment in/for the post “Pehla Pehla Plaster”, as a rebuttal (genuine) to Abhi’s snide remarks.

Foaly - a message for abhi on 7:22 PM
AbhiYou think I'm some love stricken yearling, but I'm not.That woman is someone, whom I respect with my all my heart and head. Not always because of the reasons you think but because she is a considerate person, ultra cool, jovial and open kinda woman.She is one of those few (rare) teachers who at least acknowledges my presence without a frown, and considers me able enough to walk and talk.But with creatures like Ummat, Richa ma'am, and Priya Narayan on the loose, who look for Abhinav Goel - Abhi Darling - Abhinav every time they get a hangnail, you'll never understand what I mean.With all due respect, SUMAN DAGUR is AWESOME, SMART, and INTELLIGENT and hopefully, she will never change her colors.

And to add that I do not quite appreciate SD’s new hair cut, is perhaps pertinent too.

Now, to some real business.
When Saksham (I believe) coined the term ‘Nautanki’, it was meant to be a far specific concept than you think. Let me tell you what Nautanki is. Its funny that one needs to tell you this.

Nautanki is:
To tilt your head 65 degrees (magically so) if you want to wish a teacher ‘Good Morning’.
To send mails to my inbox which are addressed to Saksham, despite all my telling that (that) particular mailing address belongs to me, not to Saksham.
To shout everything out when a squeak would just do fine, to compliment your height, or the lack of it.
To assume that you have an upper hand in every situation, whether it be fighting with me or getting the Perfoma (I really don’t know how its spelt) signed from Suresh Sir.
To sing songs about Rahul Bhaiyya and Rohan Saiyyan whenever you can spare your voice box from doing the shouting business.



All that said, I think ‘mujhe joote\machli\rasgulle padne waale hai’.
Hey matrix, it’s all meant to be some sick fun, I am not starting a blog fight, as you would undoubtedly mention.


6 Responses to “Matrix Nautanki - From Revelations to Revolutions”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    hey

    relax. the article she wrote was also true. I mean, all that is also Nautanki. Anyways, had fun reading both the articles. and nice change. The blog's up and running.

    abhi

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    thanx a tonn for ur support abhi. and jyot i jst said that i saw u sighing. if it seems soooo offensive to u then its not my fault. even i reespect s.d. a lot and agree with each and every word in ur comment. but i guess we hav got differnt ways of interpreting things and thats y every time jyotaditya singh has a problem everytime someone writes a single bit about him. anyway, neither am i in a mood to start a blog fight nor am i interested in it. i wont apologize as that part has been done earlier in the beginning of my article. and i think saksham doesnt have a copyright over the term "nautanki" and so i can use it. and this is to inform that bloggermaraudres is not opening at my pc and i am right now in a cafe writing all this bullshit. so i really dont know how early will i be able to reply to jyot's answer for which i am sure all of us wud be waiting.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    All you guys please note, that to protest against reservation, we will observe darkness all over India at 8 pm on 22nd May. So just switch off all the lights for 2 minutes to show support for those on hunger strike.

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    "matrix nautanki hai to hai"-jyot
    he is sitting next 2 me and wanted me to type this...

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    You havent answered me\my nautanki queries, matrix.
    Do that soon and anticipate an essay as my answer.
    And i dont think you folks know this, but i was hosptalized for a week. So if there is a courtesy strand in your DNA's, you know what to do.
    Though i would also like to add that i cant eat chocolates, so dont bother. (nice fat free things - juices, fruits are just fine)

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    hi jyot. hope u r fine by now. jst had a talk with jess. anyway, i quite enjoyed ur comment in the from of that sweet article and the answers are:
    1. its my way of wishing a teacher and i am not entertaining any queries on that.
    2. i am too lazy to change the salutation part of "ur" id from jyot to saksham. its not an issue worth taking that much of trouble.
    3. i do shout and if u have problems then use earplugs. i need not prove "u" that i can talk sweetly. i have already proven that to my teachers.(ask rohil for further queries)
    4. i never assume having an upper hand. if u feel so, then its ur problem.
    5. he is my bro and my bf and both are very dear to me. but still i am sorry for this issue as now i feel at the first place i shud have never spoken to u about them. so my apologies here.
    i guess that wud have answered ur questions. i cud have made it lengthier and masaaledaar and cud have published it as another article but i really dont like this idea of putting up comments as articles. anyway wish u a speedy recovery. bye.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


>> The Maraudership

>> Previous Posts

>> Backstash


>> Leave a Mark

Sign the Guestbook from Bravenet.com

>> Allegiance

Orlando BOOM
'Itching' Expressions
The Mithrandir
Neo Retreat


>> Bole Toh...


>> MarauderTake