Marauders Live >>..................................................................................................................................................... Marauder(s) IN THE LOOP


>> IN DDA COMPLEX WITH JYOTADITYA SINGH


E-mail this post



Swear Allegiance (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



My congratulations to those who've passed with great marks(srishti,abhi,rohil,mehak etc);those who didn’t flunk in any of the exams and barely survived the finals(me,khushboo,maitreyee etc);those who flunked in one or two but
wont be taking the retests(jyot,aman hora,tushar etc); and those who flunked and are a part of the retest thing but have decided to work hard for the same .Jyot's "Naked We Stand" was exceptionally good and true.
Talking about Jyot, thre’s one thing that always come to my mind...
Before you start reading the rest, my sincere apology for not using words as beautiful and complicated as Abhi and Jyot do. The following is in very simple language but without any exaggerations.
IN DDA SPORTS COMPLEX WITH JYOTADITYA SINGH
I know, Jyot, you are happy about me writing this. Well one of my and Jyot's most favourite hangouts is the nearby sports complex (not as near to Jyot’s place as to mine. and Jyot always has a complaint regarding the distance)
I call him up or he does, decide to be there at 7 pm or sooner. One of us is always late (which has been me since the last 4 times).Reach there, play badminton for ten minutes or less, and the rest is the best part of it.
Well, if we two are without BUTI or ISHAN,the rest is bound to happen. Well, we buy four Pepsi bottles each, leave the badminton courts and walk into the field. And there we talk n talk n talk. Talk about everything and anything. Anything at all.
Why VIII class was better than XI ? What exactly Srishti meant by saying a particular thing about me or Jyot? What is the difference between Abhinav,Rohil,Srishti kinda people and Me,Jyot and Tushar kinda people?
How are they better than us?how are we better?(and Jyot has no point on this generally, though I have many)How badly we miss Geetikas and X class?Why do people think i am neglecting my old friends and making new popular ones?
And why has my attitude towards some people changed in the past?Well school affairs are not all...Why me into rap and lp?jyot into gladiator, tlotr and Lion King music? and technology is another theme we usually discuss. And Jyot knows about that much more than me.
This is not all. The discussions are endlessly long. And we actually speak our hearts out to each other. And the most beautiful part of it demands more visualization from those reading this than any of the Wordsworth poems. Nighttime.. Just the two of us around..
Sitting by the pool side(The pool is not in use. so no major distractions).... Light wind blowing. Or we two lie down in the field.. My head on Jyot's arm...faint orange light from the swimming pool side ..Observe the stars while talking about the things mentioned..
And then we get up(neither of us has realized that we have been lying for more than an hour).And nearby there's a Chinese food stall from where we buy two full noodles. Sit on the red stony thing and enjoy the food.(if we've ordered only one plate, we fight for the plate with more of them)
Stand up, Jyot looks for a rickshaw. I wait till he finds one. And we leave for our places. While going back on foot, looking around, I wonder “Were these the best two hours of my life?”. And I reach home; mom gets me a glass of water thinking that I am really tired after playing for two hours.
Something she doesn’t know is the cutest masti I’ve had with this surd who's been willing for five years not to be one.
Perhaps the above doesn’t seem as beautiful to you as it actually is. A part of it because of you not being there and seeing the things happen. And partially because of my over simple and inexpressive language.
SAKSHAM


7 Responses to “IN DDA COMPLEX WITH JYOTADITYA SINGH”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    hey,I have seen those moments,they r very stupid.both saksham n jyot just play a boring set of games in d badminton court n drink lime soda n cold drink.they r d laziest ppl in d whole sports complex of paschim vihar

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    man, this article was cooool. well , here is an example how expressive and over-exaggerated words r not necessary for a cool article.well done, saksh. well ur acc of the stay at dda complex seems like the union of two souls separated since time unknown. Done mention dat u r both friends and MALE, anyone would misunderstand da entire affair. anyways, now i m waiting for jyot's response.....

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Nothing much to say, Artemis.
    Saksham has delivered this beautifully.
    I was expecting you'd put shake-ass-pear somewhere in your comment but you haven't, so that's goel's day saved.

    And to all others, this is to tell ya that indeed those 2 hours in the complex are blissful, divine...... (Disregarding some attention divide owing to KhushBOO)

    And ansh is my cousin from my mother's side.
    He is also a surd and is in class IV, but hardly fits the definition of an 8 year old kid's maturity level. He is so damn mature that sometimes I feel like a kid in front of him.

    And all people who will (if they will) comment please encourage Saksham. He says he is very nervous and that his 'thing' is very simple "aur saare log meri le lenge", but I think its great.

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    hey saksh

    it's great really. and yeah, you don't need to put in shake-ass-pear type complicated words to make a good post.

    abhi

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    really well written saksh. i mean abhi and artemis hyave alredy said what i wanted to say so nothing much to write i suppose. but really i felt we've got back our old saksham. well done.

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Yo man, u r really improving, believe me. There has been a commendable change in ur way of writing but certainly not in ur confidence levels.I think, sab maan gaye hai dat u can write good n its time dat u shall abide by d same. I could appreciate d imagery used yet another time as both u n Jyot have described me d experience before minus d Chinese food stall. I believe dat u must have received a positive reception from all regarding ur write up.I must add dat d elaborate details of d topics of ur discussion make it all d more interesting although I could guess 90% of them.I would like to say 1 thing ,I know its silly but I don’t know y ,I feel nice when u enjoy Jyot’s company n appreciate his intellectual talks. This 1 last line is for Jyot ,I do not have a problem wid ur going to d complex but I would b glad if come out of ur laziness n play a little more badminton alongwid those blissful moments

  7. Anonymous Anonymous 

    beautifully written. u know wot you're a really sweet guy. And donot pay any heed to petty things like wot srishti meant by saying a particular thing and bla bla which also includes my getting upset with u. I was touched to see that u still miss both the geetikas and u jolly well do that.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


>> The Maraudership

>> Previous Posts

>> Backstash


>> Leave a Mark

Sign the Guestbook from Bravenet.com

>> Allegiance

Orlando BOOM
'Itching' Expressions
The Mithrandir
Neo Retreat


>> Bole Toh...


>> MarauderTake