Marauders Live >>..................................................................................................................................................... Marauder(s) IN THE LOOP


>> Naked we stand


E-mail this post



Swear Allegiance (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




I don’t know how to begin, so I think writing that I don’t know is a novel way.
I told Abhinav, I am writing NAKED WE STAND. He thought I was gonna portray my shower(ing). But it is not about me being naked literally (you wouldn’t have relished it even if it was, of this I am sure), it is about the system that has fuc*** us and we who have let it fu** us. Not because it is invincible, but our lameness, our inactiveness and our lack of will to work has landed us here.
I don’t know if it is a good idea to write this here. Perhaps its not even justified. When you commit a mistake consciously, there can be no excuse for it. And as it happens, these mistakes are insanely hard to ‘leave’ and forget.
About the mistake – I fear that I might not touch the 33 boundary in Chemistry, that surely gives an insight.
The reasons that I can formulate now for this disaster are such utter-nonsense-things. Watching Lord of the Rings over and over, listening to the scores of the Lion King, When and where James Braddock fought in Cinderella Man, What was the sarcasm that Mulch Diggums slapped on Julius Root in The Eternity Code,  The number of hits on Blogger Marauders, ‘Chemistry Sucks’ in all Chemistry periods, Harsha-Humour everyday.
These are NOT the reasons for all the crap life has brought me. But all these gave me a very clumsy approach, acceptance of performance scrape and complacency in letdown.
Gross, yeh kya ho gaya yaar?
I sometimes feel that all you people whom I call friends are repelled by my incompetence. If you aren’t, then I am thankful.
Please, listen to this carefully.
To all you people who I consider more sensible (Abhinav, Rohil, Matrix and others), please keep tabs on me. Keep me checked and down-trodden.
I never have had any positive thoughts about myself, but there is something that I know, that I am more than what I have become.  



2 Responses to “Naked we stand”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hey Jyot.

    I don't know what to say (I'm not pulling your leg).

    Point no. 1: Mera bhi kuch aisa hi haal hai, I don't know whether I'm going to pass the Chem exam or not and for reasons more or less similar to the ones you've quoted.

    Point no. 2: As for complacency and acceptance of bad performance, I think we all know what you're good at, and respect you for that. Now it's up to you to decide what you want out of things you like (literature, I presume) and things you don't like (engg. studies).

    Point no. 3: We are not repelled by incompetence (even if we were, not any more, cos we're all scoring badly). And had it been so, you wouldn't have been able to start this blog.

    I think if you're intelligent enough to understand that you're going the wrong way, the only thing you need is some will power to move your feet onto the right path.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    hey jyot,
    its so nice blogging after such a long time. anyways,
    i take great pleasure in informing the blogging community dat as jyot and abhi seem to be failing only in chemistry, i seem to be failing in comp as well. dat day when the exams got over, man , i was so depressed. i mean i knew school marks meant nothing for me but u know, dat "something" gets hurt if u get low marks anywhere, lets hope our class XII is worse than class XI(seriously!!) . and jyot, i really feel dat all ur so-called inferiority complex is a crap.u know it, man. u r not the only one failing.i think u r wasting ur time feeling bad.u better go and watch "a beautiful mind" again. HAIL NASH!!!
    -bye

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


>> The Maraudership

>> Previous Posts

>> Backstash


>> Leave a Mark

Sign the Guestbook from Bravenet.com

>> Allegiance

Orlando BOOM
'Itching' Expressions
The Mithrandir
Neo Retreat


>> Bole Toh...


>> MarauderTake