Marauders Live >>..................................................................................................................................................... Marauder(s) IN THE LOOP


>> NAUTANKI


E-mail this post



Swear Allegiance (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



NAUTANKI”- this is what was Saksham’s immediate reaction with the slightest mention of my boyfriend. Not that he doesn’t believe in this b.f. /g.f. stuff as he himself has a girlfriend, (I know I need not mention her name as everybody is aware of her,) but because of some other reasons.
Sometimes, I feel as if my identity is now synonymous with the word “Nautanki”. I mean yes, I know I tend to overreact all the time and I do overreact sometimes. All my worthy friends know that. But what they really fail to understand is that it’s a completely involuntary course of action. I mean I know I talk loudly, not deliberately but because it’s my habit. If I jump and go out of the class because of a stupid lizard, that’s not my Nautanki but my fright for reptiles and insects and all other tiny, slithery and loathing creatures. If I shouted at Jyot when he revealed the climax of “the angels and the demons”, I did so because I knew I was justified. I am sure any person would have felt the same except that they would have expressed it in a different and may be in a more sophisticated manner. It’s just that me-shouting-at-him-at-the-top-of-my-voice is classified as a Nautanki. If I say that my bf is sweet I say so because he is sweet and not because I want to make a fool of myself.
The difference is just this much that as I express my feelings loud and clear, it qualifies me as a nautankibaaz. But let me make it clear that I am in no mood to change myself. So my wonderful friends, I am afraid you have to tolerate the nautankibaaz matrix another year the way you have been tolerating since the last three years.
As I am writing this article, I could have head on accused some people and could have written about their traits, but I am writing this on a more of a defensive note, because I really don’t have the mentality now to pick up a blog fight which is quite common in our blog. And Jyot, finally i am back.


8 Responses to “NAUTANKI”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    hey matrix and her nautanki instincts

    aapke dwaara diye gaye udaahran kuchh kam lag rahe hain. aapki nautanki ke kisse toh aur bhi hain - itne ki likhte likhte haath dukhne lage. kisi din apne bf se fursat lekar milo toh batayein. khair chhodiye, jo bhi likha hai achchha hai (kam se kam likha toh sahi).

    abhi (seems like main nautanki pe utar aaya hoon)

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Poor Abhinav, who's blazer you smear with bacteria on your hankerchief (and an occasional perfume), and mine is already full of it.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    hey maitreyee
    i dont deny completely the "nautanki" thing i 've said abt u ...bt not more than once or twice..jst being honest this time,u r the girl i m closest 2 in our class. and i think u kno the same.and i swear on god i have nvr thought that rohan isnt ur bf..or rohan isnt a persn at all...i said this nautanki thing 2 jyot and noone else..and i felt it that time for a moment..and i am really sorry for that...
    AND I WOULD LOVE TO KNO THE NAUTANKI U FIND IN ME..
    I M SORRY
    HOPE THINGS CAN BE BACK 2 NORMAL

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    are saksh, its fine yaar. i mean i am not at all annoyed. i know that i am quite close to u and so r u to me (for others- no hidden meaning intended). its absolutely fine. i love the way u are but start walking straight (i am talking about ur posture and nothing else). and about ur nautanki something would follow very soo, may be this weekend.

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Maitri u might b overreacting sometimes,but we know what a wonderful person u r...so all these things don't matter anymore.
    But i just want to apologise if i've ever hurt u ..for all things...
    and by the way saksham and ur fights r really cute.hope u always remain the same .

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Maitri u might b overreacting sometimes,but we know what a wonderful person u r...so all these things don't matter anymore.
    But i just want to apologise if i've ever hurt u ..for all things...
    and by the way saksham and ur fights r really cute.hope u always remain the same .

  7. Anonymous Anonymous 

    i too want to apologise. I might not hav said it on your face but i too felt that u're a big nautankibaaz but believe me only up till now. i hav now realised that it is just ur own way of reacting to different things in a peculiar but unique manner. had u not posted this article u would have been misunderstood for the rest of ur life if not by anybody else but by me for sure.

  8. Anonymous Anonymous 

    arre thanx yaar. i am really surprized by the sweet replies by the two sweet geetikas. and geetika M, no need to apologize. i really didnt mind a bit. and sorry for replying soo late. my net was not workin for past 1 or 2 months or so.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


>> The Maraudership

>> Previous Posts

>> Backstash


>> Leave a Mark

Sign the Guestbook from Bravenet.com

>> Allegiance

Orlando BOOM
'Itching' Expressions
The Mithrandir
Neo Retreat


>> Bole Toh...


>> MarauderTake