Marauders Live >>..................................................................................................................................................... Marauder(s) IN THE LOOP


>> When Your Bladder is Full


E-mail this post



Swear Allegiance (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




The human brain you see, is quite an intelligent being. It makes you remember a trillion things, even if it can’t help you learn, chemistry, say, for an example.
So this organ acts as an analyzer and supervisor, directing functions and eliminating nonsense, even when you’re asleep.

So that’s what I am going to talk about.
When was the last time Cherrie, that you WET THE BED? I might be a weasel, but the last time I did it was when I was in class III and I am not shameful to admit it. And I think it was fairly long back.

I was trying to figure out, what was it that made me lose control. And though the answer to it was something that I already knew, but somehow, it hadn’t clicked me.
The brain was of course behind it.

Before I predicate my theory, I must add that I cannot ascertain that this is concordant with the events as they actually happen in a human body, but whatever it is, it seems interesting. So read on.

When you pee on the bed, you don’t do anything wrong. You just loosen up at the wrong place. And that happens because your bladder could explode if you do not indulge. So, in theory, it could happen even now, but I figure out, years of laziness have taught our bladders, a little something. Patience; being content and full.

The brain devised an excellent method, to make you lie still on the bed and WET THE BED. Now since you are asleep, the brain could communicate with you in your dreams.
So that’s where it comes from. Uncontrollable hose pipes and behemoth tankers.
You could dream of anything that suggests flow of liquid.

  • I am in Nebroskov, its chilling cold, some wild dogs are after me. (that ensures a lot of adrenaline rush)… There is no safe haven…. It’s either the piercing teeth or the frost, one way or another… The end has come. Suddenly when all hope is lost, a doorway appears out of nowhere. The dogs stop, looking puzzled. I simply open the knob… and there, right in front of me, is a big toilet seat. I am more than happy to let go. And unless I sleep with a mackintosh underneath, things really become messy.
  • “The upper floor is on fire”, the wimpy looking school girl shouts right on my face. I, the hero, ventures to extinguish the flame. The emergency hose pipe is just on my right. I use it. The flame is out, the blame is in. (you just have to wait till you wake up).
  • I am on a Schelby-Porsche 500. At 200 miles an hour, it drinks oil like a monster would, say, if he fed himself on oil. The machine is just going to run out of fuel, when suddenly (under a lot of pressure) an unmanned refueling station comes into view. I get down and refuel the car. Both the car and the bed are refueled. I am however, screwed

I know it sounds or rather seems crap when read, and in truth, it isn’t as much dramatic. But I hope you got the idea. And had a small laugh or grunt.
Rohil, this one is for you. I hope you find it simple enough.


9 Responses to “When Your Bladder is Full”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    what made you write this?

    i can't even say good or bad

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    But you could SAY a lot of other things.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    ujcxhb3-a55fj8c-tw6q709c http://bacara.foren-city.de/#1
    ultram
    [url=http://idisk.mac.com/mela8-Public/index.html#3]roulette[/url]
    [url]http://crra.foren-city.de/#4[/url]

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    its weird. humorous?

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    unlike others I guess I can judge or rather say whether its good or bad as d past few paosts have made me quite aware of ur weird thoughts n wild imagination.
    so actually I liked it. I think its a fair n naive confession sorts alongwid a theory explaining d phenomena.I myself wanna do a research on communication thru dreams ,well dis provides me a fairly good sample to start my work.

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    There's a sister!

  7. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Jyot yaar You have cool fundas and crazy ideas u know u could pull some one other than Rohil. But then too I would give u 10/10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  8. Anonymous Anonymous 

    There's the brother, if you spare the vowel...

  9. Anonymous Anonymous 

    haha,

    good one , jyot. Really enjoyed reading it. After each of the 3 examples, i closed my eyes and visualised the situation. Thank god, the next thing didnt happen.hehe

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


>> The Maraudership

>> Previous Posts

>> Backstash


>> Leave a Mark

Sign the Guestbook from Bravenet.com

>> Allegiance

Orlando BOOM
'Itching' Expressions
The Mithrandir
Neo Retreat


>> Bole Toh...


>> MarauderTake